- COVID-19 PCR and diagnostic testing kits
- Cryogenic freezing, biobanking and tracking of patient samples
- COVID-19 histological tissue processing
- Coronavirus research, clinical trials and vaccine development
- Lab equipment and medical device sterilization
COVID-19 Diagnostic Kit Labeling
- Labels for sample collection and diagnostic kits
- Custom printing of serialized and/or barcoded labels
- In-house printing and label application in industrial quantities
- On-time delivery of packaged and labeled testing kits
Rapid Response Testing
For COVID-19 sample processing we offer an assortment of coronavirus labels that are designed to facilitate the testing process. This includes PCR tube, strip, and plate labels and tags that are thermocycler-safe allowing samples to be securely labeled throughout the reaction. We also provide an assortment of microplate labels, including automation labels that will allow for a greater number of plates to be handled with higher accuracy, precision, and consistency. Our COVID-19 laboratory labels designed to be compatible with automated print-and-apply systems are perfect for handling the increased volume of samples that are currently being generated. We also offer a range of COVID-19 research solutions for use throughout the laboratory.
Ready-to-Print COVID-19 Laboratory Labels
Most Popular and Innovative Products to fight COVID-19
LabTAG Helps PrintParts Fulfill Government Contract for COVID-19 Testing
Early in the COVID-19 pandemic, New York City was devastated by the coronavirus’s first wave. Hospitalizations reached record highs, and the need for COVID-19 response supplies…
ISO 9001:2015 Certified
We are committed to providing reliable products and services that meet customer and regulatory requirements, through our ISO 9001:2015 certified quality management system.
ISO 22301:2012 Compliant
Our ISO 22301:2012 business continuity management system allows us to prepare for and reduce the likelihood of unexpected disruptions so that we may continue to serve our clients.