Clinical Trial Labels
LabTAG understands that your clinical trials team has a tremendous responsibility to meet the demands of your sponsors, patients, and doctors. We have the demonstrated expertise and experience to fulfill any clinical trial laboratory label requirements—on time, with precision, and always hassle-free.
Choose LabTAG as your trusted clinical trial labeling partner to:
- Print full-color logos and graphic images
- Provide high-quality barcodes to track samples accurately and consistently
- Print variable serialized data from databases
- Provide labels that are resistant to water, chemicals, heat, low temperature, and scratches
- Comply with local language labeling requirements
- Meet delivery expectations to most locations worldwide
- Safeguard the confidentiality of your data
- Ensure the accuracy of all printed information
State of the Art Technology
Equipped with the latest printing technology, LabTAG consults, designs, manufactures, and prints customized clinical trial labels of any dimension, shape, color, and configuration in sheet or roll formats. Choose from cryogenic (cryo), autoclave, syringe, wrap-around, piggyback, blackout, and chemical resistant labels. Need sample tracking? Ask about our barcode and RFID labels.
LabTAG offers a level of expertise unmatched in the industry with its team of highly skilled scientists. Possessing post-doctorates in molecular and cellular biology, pharmacology and toxicology, biochemistry, and medicine, our specialists have a comprehensive understanding of laboratory label technologies and the critical need for clinical trial label exactness and on-time delivery.
Front & Back
Inkjet Rolls or Sheets
Vial & Tubes
Parafin Wax Blocks
1D, 2D, QR barcodes
Vector Formats (ai, eps)
Spreadsheets (csv, excel)
Make Your Project a Reality
Deciding which label is best for a particular clinical trial project isn’t always easy.
Tell us about your project and let our expert team help find the right solution for you.