Why Choose ResiTAG™?
- Intended for the identification of resin-embedded samples in BEEM® capsules, gelatin capsules, and molds
- Chemical-resistant labels withstand embedding in histological resins used in microscopy
- Withstand baking in temperatures up to +100ºC
- Available on 1″ or 3″ cores for printing with all major brands of thermal-transfer printers
- Must be printed with our XAR-Class ribbons to achieve resistance to resin components
See How They Work
Our chemical-resistant embedding labels make identifying and archiving of resin blocks easier than ever.
Simply print the data – i.e. text, serial numbers, or 2D barcodes fold along the perforation to create a non-adhesive double-sided label and embed along with your sample.