Labels for the Cannabis Industry
GA International provides labels and labeling solutions for all your cannabis industry needs. We offer plant labeling systems, tube, vial, and container labels for QC testing, as well as custom branding and packaging labels.
Packaging Labels for Cannabis Brands, Distributors, & Retailers
- Full-color custom printing of logos and designs in digital, flexographic, and thermal formats
- Shorten turn around times, and assure that your product is ready to ship ASAP
- Wide selection of labels for plastic bags, jars, and bottles, all of which may be used to package dried flowers, seeds, edibles, tinctures, oils, or pre-rolled products
- Our labels meet FDA regulations for indirect food contact and are RoHS compliant
- State and country-specific warning and compliance labels are available
- Tamper-evident labels can be used on bags and jars to provide additional security
Plant Identification Labels for Cannabis Growers
- Identifies the plant, not the pot, ensuring every plant remains clearly labeled from seed to sale, even if repotted or moved
- Durable and waterproof, the labels will remain attached and legible, even in damp, humid environments
- Available in a variety of colors, perfect for color coding and breeding of unique plant strains
- Can be printed with various high-quality barcodes and variable information for enhanced tracking and traceability
Tube, Vial, & Dish Labels for Cannabis Testing Labs
- We provide durable labels that will adhere to small diameter tubes and vials of different sizes, including small LC vials, 50 ml Falcons, and culture plates
- These labels resist spraying and wiping with alcohols, such as ethanol and isopropanol, as well as other chemicals and detergents
- The labels will also withstand deep-freeze conditions if cold storage is required (e.g, for batch retention)
- Thermal-transfer printable, allows the labels to be printed with barcodes
Printers, Scanners, & Software
Equip your grow-op, lab, or business with a complete labeling solution from GA International. GA offers printers, ribbons, barcoding software, scanners, and everything else you’ll need to securely and accurately identify your plants, samples, and packages. Ready-made printing kits are available, or you can build your own cannabis printing solution with the help of our knowledgeable scientific experts.
Get in Touch
Tell us a little bit about yourself and one of our experts will be in touch with you shortly.