PCR Labels and Tags
PCR labels and tags offer unparalleled convenience for labeling PCR reactions routinely performed in the fields of biomedical research, genetic analysis, genotyping, sequencing, cloning, DNA testing, microbial sequencing, and forensics.
LabTAG’s complete PCR solutions, consisting of a wide selection of labels, tags, and label dots, allow 0.2 ml PCR tubes, high-profile 8-well PCR strips, as well as skirted, semi-skirted, and non-skirted PCR plates to be clearly identified before, during, and after the PCR reaction.
PCR-TagTrax™ — Fast, Hassle-Free Identification of Tubes and Plates
- Adhesive-free tags easily slip onto tubes, strips, and plates in a variety of configurations
- Quick, bird’s-eye view of all printed information upon opening the thermocycler lid
- Withstands a wide range of temperatures (-196°C/-321°F to +150°C/+302°C)
- Thermal-transfer printable tags can be printed with barcodes for easy tracking
- Available in a variety of individual colors or multicolor for easy and convenient color coding
PCR-TAG™ — Label 8-Tube Strips in a Snap!
- Originally designed by LabTAG
- Safe for use in thermocyclers
- Vertical perforations along the tag allow for individual identification of tubes in strip format
- Resistant to low and high-temperature conditions (-80°C/-112°F to +100°C/+212°F)
- Compatible with all common thermal-transfer printer brands
PlateTAG™ — Removable Deep-Freeze Labels for Plates
- Safe for use in PCR thermocyclers and with automated liquid handlers in high-throughput genotyping and sequencing platforms (96, 384, and 1,536-well standard plates)
- Perfect for long-term storage in deep-freeze conditions (-80°C/-112°F)
- Removable, glove-friendly adhesive ensures labels can be repositioned, or easily removed without leaving any adhesive residue
Labels for Single 0.2 ml PCR Tubes
Cryogenic laser labels designed specifically for the identification of 0.2 ml PCR tubes. Thermocycler safe, these PCR labels can also resist deep-freeze conditions (-80°C/-112°F), including multiple freeze-thaw cycles, and are ideal for long-term storage in lab freezers. They are also available in a range of colors for color coding and quick identification.
Printers, Scanners, & Software
Equip your lab with a complete labeling solution. LabTAG offers printers, barcoding software, scanners, and everything else you’ll need to securely and accurately identify your files, samples, and equipment. Ready-made printing kits are available, or you can build your own PCR printing solution with the help of our scientific experts.
Get in Touch
Tell us a little bit about yourself and one of our experts will be in touch with you shortly.