CryoRFID™ – Deep-Freeze RFID Labels for Vials
Size: 1.378″ x 0.866″ / 35mm x 22mm
Label across: 1
Core: 1″ or 3″ / 25mm or 76mm
Temperature range: -80°C to +90°C
Recommended Ribbons: RR-Class Smudge and Alcohol Proof Resin Ribbons
Deep-freeze, thermal transfer radio frequency identification (RFID) labels that can be scanned/read at 360º without the need to be in direct line of sight. Well suited for storage in -80°C (-112°F) freezers and dry ice transportation, with a flexible UHF inlay that allows excellent adhesion to vials and other containers, even at very low temperatures. Suitable for real-time tracking and inventory of small diameter cryotubes & cryovials, cardboard freezer boxes, polypropylene cryo/freezer boxes, cell culture plates, and other containers. When printed with our recommended smudge-proof RR-class of ribbons, the printout obtained is also resistant to alcohol spraying and swabbing. Applied at room temperature, the labels can be stored in deep-freeze conditions immediately after application (Zero curing time).
- 12” omnidirectional read range* ensures easy scanning from all angles
- Scan multiple vials, even without a clear line-of-sight
- Deep-freeze adhesive is ideal for -80°C freezers and dry ice
- Flexible UHF inlay allows excellent adhesion to vials & other containers
- Encode up to 32 hexadecimal characters of information
- Temperature resistance from -80°C to +90°C (-112°F to +194°F)
- Printed & encoded using thermal transfer RFID printers
* Read range can vary according to the RFID reader being used.