RFID-PlateTAG™ – Deep-Freeze RFID Labels for Plates
Size: 2.5″ x 0.24″ / 64mm x 6mm
Labels across: 1
Labels/roll: 500 (1″ core) or 1,000 (3″ core)
Core: 1″ or 3″ / 25mm or 76mm
Temperature range: -80ºC to +110ºC
Recommended Ribbons: RR-Class Smudge and Alcohol Proof Resin Ribbons
Radio frequency identification (RFID) labels designed specifically for the identification of microplates, petri dishes, cell culture plates, high-throughput PCR plates, as well as skirted, and semi-skirted high- and low-profile qPCR plates. These durable thermal-transfer printable labels have an integrated flexible UHF (Class 1, Gen 2) inlay that allows them to conform to curved surfaces, and be scanned/read at 360º without the need to be in direct line of sight. Suitable for real-time tracking and inventory of multiple plates, our plate RFID tags are perfect for use in high-throughput screening. RFID-PlateTAG™ labels can also be integrated with electronic witnessing systems, are compatible with automated liquid handlers, and be used in IVF facilities, to help prevent errors and sample mix-ups.
- Scan multiple plates, even without a clear line-of-sight
- Encode up to 32 hexadecimal characters of information
- Printed & encoded using thermal-transfer RFID printers
- Flexible UHF inlay allows excellent adhesion to plates and dishes
- Temperature resistance from -80°C to +110°C (-112°F to +230°F)
- Up to 9’ omnidirectional read range* ensures easy scanning from all angles
* Read range can vary according to the RFID reader being used.