Cryo-LazrTAG™—Cryogenic Labels for Laser Printers
- Endures temperatures ranging from -196ºC to +120ºC.
- Laser printable labels for deep-freeze and cryogenic use.
- Cryo-LazrTAG™ labels are ideal for labeling tubes and cryovials, microtubes (i.e. Eppendorf), vacutainer tubes, PCR tubes, cryo-boxes, freezer boxes, cell culture plates, microplates, vacutainer tubes, and other various cryogenic and freezer containers.
- Designed to withstand long-term storage in liquid-phase and vapor phase liquid nitrogen (-196°C), freezers (-80°C) and dry ice.
- Waterproof, weatherproof and wear-and-tear proof, Cryo-LazrTAG™ labels are stable at high temperatures up to +120°C and withstand boiling water (+100°C for 2-3 min) and Gamma irradiations (tested up to 50 KGy).
Cryo-LazrTAG™ labels also resist exposure to DMSO and other mild chemicals and detergents, although prior testing is recommended. Suitable also for general use laboratory equipment including film cans, bottles, flasks, and beakers. For the strongest durability against exposure to i) strong organic solvents and chemicals (xylene, toluene, alcohols, formalin) ii) friction, physical wear and tear iii) repetitive cleaning and iv) security concerns (i.e. information loss or tampering), we recommend our DFSL wrap-around cryogenic laser labels.
Labels are supplied in sheet format (8.5”x11”, European A4 (210mm x 297mm), Hagaki 4” x 6”) for printing in standard desktop laser printers (Brother, HP, Samsung and others), and can also be written on with our cryogenic markers. MS Word Templates are available for free download on our website; to obtain the best quality printout, select “Labels” under “Media Type” in “Printing Preferences.”. For printing of more complex data such as barcodes, serial barcodes, serial numbers or import data from Excel and Database, we recommend the following software.
The labels are resistant to standard ethylene oxide gas sterilization, consisting of a 60-minute exposure to 759mg/L of ethylene oxide gas, at 55ºC, and 40-80% relative humidity, followed by a two-hour aeration cycle. Resistant to continuous wiping and rubbing with surface sanitizing wipes such as Sani- Wipe™, Eco-Wipe™ and Eco-Wipe™ Duo. For labeling vials and microtubes tops, prior testing is recommended due to the variable material composition of the caps surfaces.