Permanent Cryo-LazrTAG™- Cryogenic Labels for Laser Printers (PATENTED)
Size: 0.43″ / 11mm (circle)
Assorted Colors/PK: White, Silver, Yellow, Green Apple, Pink, Lavender, Blue, Orange, Red, Lemon, Mint, Metallic Moka
Sheet: 8.5″ x 11″ (215.9mm x 279.4mm)
Temperature Range: From -80°C to +120°C
Coated with a unique cryo adhesive, Cryo-LazrTAG™ thermoplastic waterproof labels are specifically designed to permanently adhere to the caps of 1.5 and 2ml vials and microtubes that will undergo long-term deep-freeze storage. Provided in sheet format for printing with desktop laser printers, these cryogenic tags are wear and tear proof; do not jam printers; resistant to autoclaving, UV and Gamma irradiation.
- Strong permanent adhesive ensures labels won’t wrinkle or peel
- Resist ultra-low temperatures (-80° laboratory freezers and dry ice transportation)
- Available in a wide range of colors, perfect for color-coding
- Printable by all major desktop laser printers
- Resistant to gamma irradiation (tested to up to 50kGy)
*Given the small diameter of these dot labels, they are not recommended for liquid nitrogen storage. For labels of the same size and suitable for storage in vapour phase and liquid phase liquid nitrogen, we recommend: CryoJetTAG™, NitroTAG®, and writable LAB-TAG™.