NITROTAG™ – CRYO BARCODE LABELS FOR LIQUID NITROGEN STORAGE
Size: 1″ x 1″ / 25.4mm x 25.4mm
Label across: 1
Color: White, Yellow, Green Apple, Pink, Blue, Red
Labels/roll: 1,000 or 3,000
Core: 1″ or 3″
Adhesive: Max strength extra-permanent
Temperature range: From -196°C to +110°C
Cryogenic labels for the identification of small diameter vials & tubes, plates, cardboard freezer boxes, polypropylene cryo boxes and plastic bags. Designed for long-term cryo-preservation under cryogenic laboratory conditions including liquid helium (-269°C / -452.2°F), liquid and vapor phase liquid nitrogen (-196°C / -320.8°F), -80°C (-112°F) freezers and dry ice transportation. Labels can be printed with all major brands of thermal-transfer printers.
- Resistant to extreme cryogenic conditions – as low as -269°C.
- Require zero cure time, can be immersed in liquid nitrogen immediately following application.
- Adhere to wet and moist surfaces.
- Labels are resistant to spraying and swabbing with alcohol and surface sanitizing wipes.
- Permanent adhesion, especially on curved surfaces (vials, microtubes, etc.)
Smudge and Alcohol Proof Resin Ribbons: RR-CLASS