PCR-TagTrax® – Non-Adhesive Thermal Transfer Tags for High-Profile PCR Tubes & Tube Strips (PATENT PENDING)
Size: 4″ x 0.3″ / 101.6mm x 7.6mm
Labels across: 1
Labels/roll: 500 or 1,000
Core: 1″ or 3″ / 25mm or 76mm
Temperature range: From -196ºC to +150ºC (-320.8°F to +302°F)
Tag, amplify, track and store. PCR-TagTrax® offers an innovative and helpful approach to identifying, tracking and storing 0.2 ml high-profile PCR tubes, as well as high-profile 8-tube PCR strips. With an adhesive-free, glove-friendly design, and able to withstand a wide range of temperatures, from -196ºC to +150ºC, they are safe for use in thermocyclers, and long-term storage in laboratory freezers (-80ºC). Thermal-transfer printable (using our smudge-proof RR class of resin ribbons) they provide a means to identify PCR tubes and strips with alphanumeric text, as well as 1D and/or 2D barcodes. For use in biomedical research labs, genetic analysis facilities (genotyping, sequencing, cloning), genealogy and family records service companies, microbial sequencing service companies, as well as forensic laboratories.
- Versatile design allows tubes, and strips to be tagged in a variety of configurations and styles
- Identify PCR samples with more information than cap dots and tube side rectangular labels combined
- Quick, bird’s eye view of all printed information upon opening the thermocycler lid
- Able to withstand a wide range of temperatures, from -196ºC to +150ºC
- Thermal-transfer printable, allows them to be printed with barcodes for easy tracking
- Perforation line serves the tag to serve as a stand for storage in laboratory refrigerators and freezers
Smudge and Alcohol Proof Resin Ribbon: RR-CLASS
For printers with adjustable web (gap/notch) sensors. Not compatible with fixed sensor printer models (i.e. GX430t).