LabTAG® offers a range of specialty labels designed for the animal health care industry, including veterinary clinics, animal housing, husbandry, and research. Our durable identification solutions help safely and securely identify medication and vaccines used by veterinary professionals, animal samples and specimen used for research or preservation, as well as animal cages and other animal care products.
These animal healthcare labels are available in a range of sizes, colors, and configurations and are compatible with your printing method of choice, including thermal-transfer, laser, and DYMO printers. This includes veterinary labels for extended cold storage in liquid nitrogen, chemical-resistant labels that will withstand exposure and immersion in harsh solvents and alcohols, as well sterilization and medication labels to ensure all procedures are conducted safely.
Labels for Cryogenic Storage
- Withstand long-term storage in ultra-low temperature freezers (-80°C/-112°F) and liquid nitrogen tanks (-196°C/-321°F)
- Cryo-StrawTAG™ labels are perfect for the preservation of oocytes, sperm, and embryos for animal husbandry
- Tamper-evident solutions are available to ensure valuable samples are kept secure
- We also offer labels for already frozen surfaces and blackout labels for covering up existing labels
- These labels will withstand spraying, wiping, and immersion in various harsh chemicals and solvents
- Designed to identify various containers and surfaces, including microscope slides, paraffin wax blocks, volumetric labware, and plastic containers
- Perfect for use during histology/pathology procedures, as well as preservation of tissues in formalin
- Ideal for identifying containers and material that will undergo regular decontamination or disinfecting
- Withstand elevated temperatures (up to +150°C/+302°F) as well as high pressure and moisture, perfect for various sterilization protocols
- Labels can withstand sterilization in steam autoclaves, dry-heat ovens, as well as by gamma irradiation and ethylene oxide gas
- Perfect for sterilizing surgical equipment and material used by veterinarians and vet technicians
- Can also be used by big animal housing facilities that use large industrial autoclaves to sterilize their animal cages and material
- Blank and pre-printed veterinary labels for the identification of veterinary medicine, supplements, and vaccines
- Enhance the ease of administering the drug, ensuring accurate information is clearly displayed, including name, dose, preparation date
- Warning and pharmacy communication labels are also available for adding necessary information to medication containers
- Blank and pre-printed syringe labels with a unique flag design ensure the contents of the syringe remain clearly visible
Animal Cage & Chart Labels
- Used by veterinary offices and clinics to provide additional information on the current state of the animal’s care
- Static-cling animal cage labels are easily repositionable, perfect for identifying delicate surfaces, including animal cages, aquariums, and terrariums
- Blank writable labels allow technicians to inscribe, on-the-spot, special instructions for the animal’s continued care
- These labels can be provided in various colors for color coding and easy visual identification
Printers, Scanners, & Software
- Equip your lab, clinic, hospital, or business with a complete labeling solution.
- LabTAG offers printers, ribbons, barcoding software, scanners, and everything else you’ll need to securely and accurately identify your medication, samples, cages, and documentation.
- Ready-made printing kits are available, or you can build your own animal healthcare printing solution with the help of our knowledgeable scientific experts.
ISO 9001:2015 Certified
We are committed to providing reliable products and services that meet customer and regulatory requirements, through our ISO 9001:2015 certified quality management system.
ISO 22301:2012 Compliant
Our ISO 22301:2012 business continuity management system allows us to prepare for and reduce the likelihood of unexpected disruptions so that we may continue to serve our clients.