XyliTUFF™ – Extended Exposure Xylene & Chemical-Resistant Labels
Size: 0.75″ x 0.75″ / 19.1mm x 19.1mm
Labels Across: 1
Core: 1″ or 3″ / 25mm or 76mm
Adhesive: Permanent chemical resistant, superior strength
XyliTUFF™ labels are xylene and chemical ultra-resistant labels designed for a variety of applications and have long-term resistance to common organic solvents, industrial thinners, flux, oils, grease, degreasers, gasoline, as well as other chemicals and solvents.
Coated with a permanent chemical ultra-resistant adhesive, the labels retain their adhesion, even in the harshest environments. Intended for use on flat surfaces, these solvent-resistant labels along with their printout can withstand immersion in xylene for up to 15 hours on a microscope slide (thorough testing in end-user application conditions is highly recommended).
XyliTUFF™ labels are also resistant to standard gas sterilization with ethylene oxide (759 mg/L for 1 hour, at 55°C, and 40-80% relative humidity). In addition, they resist continuous wiping and rubbing with surface sanitizing wipes such as Sani-Wipe™, Eco-Wipe™, and Eco-Wipe™ Duo.
Compatible with all major commercially available thermal-transfer barcode printers, these chemical resistant histology and industry-grade labels can be printed with alphanumeric text, 1D and 2D barcodes and serialized numbers using our recommended XAR-class of chemical-resistant ribbons.
- Excellent stain resistance, ideal for microscope slides used in histology
- Recommended for routine as well as special staining protocols
- Resistant to xylene, toluene, hexane, acetone, alcohols, dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO), methyl ethyl ketone (MEK), acetonitrile (ACN), and other common solvents
- Resistant also to the new generation of safer, non-toxic, xylene alternatives/substitutes
- Compatible with automated slide processors
- Suitable also for labeling components in industrial settings and manufacturing, such as automotive electronic control modules/units, that are in contact with harsh chemicals and solvents
Xylene Resistant Resin Ribbons: XAR-Class