XyliTAG™ – Standard Exposure Xylene & Chemical Resistant Labels for Slides
Size: 0.866″ x 0.59″ / 22mm x 15mm
Labels across: 1
Core: 1″ or 3″ / 25mm or 76mm
Adhesive: Permanent chemical resistant adhesive for xylene immersion
Chemical-resistant labels designed to fit microscope slides, bottles, or containers exposed or immersed in xylene and other harsh solvents, alcohols, and stains. Perfect for use in histology and chemistry labs. Will adhere permanently from -40˚C (-40˚F) to +120˚C (+248˚F) and can be safely used in ovens, and microwaves. Labels can be printed with all major brands of thermal-transfer printers and must be printed using our TC-Class xylene-resistant ribbons (XAR class of ribbons for CognitiveTPG Cxi 2-inch printer).
- Superior resistance against harsh chemicals and solvents
- The chemical resistant printout will not smear or smudge
- Adhesive ensures permanent secure adhesion to the container surface
- Stain resistant to Hematoxylin & Eosin as well as other typical Histology dyes
- Printable with all major thermal-transfer printer brands
- Withstand a wide temperature range (-40˚C to +120˚C)
Note: These labels need to be printed with their matching TC ribbons (XAR class for CognitiveTPG Cxi 2-inch printer) to ensure a chemical resistant printout.
Xylene Resistant Ribbon: TC-CLASS (XAR-CLASS for CognitiveTPG Cxi 2-inch printer)