NitroTAG® – Cryo Barcode Labels for Liquid Nitrogen Storage
Size: 0.5″ x 1.25″ / 12.7mm x 31.8mm
Label across: 2
Colors: White, Pink, Blue
Core: 1″ or 3″ / 25mm or 76mm
Adhesive: High performance permanent
Temperature range: From -196°C to +110°C
Recommended Ribbons: RR-Class Smudge and Alcohol Proof Resin Ribbons
Cryogenic labels for the identification of small diameter vials & tubes, plates, cardboard freezer boxes, polypropylene cryo boxes, and plastic bags. Designed for long-term cryo-preservation under cryogenic laboratory conditions including liquid helium (-269°C / -452.2°F), liquid and vapor phase liquid nitrogen (-196°C / -320.8°F), -80°C (-112°F) freezers and dry ice transportation. Labels can be printed with all major brands of thermal-transfer printers.
Designed especially to be compatible with 2D (Datamatrix) barcoded, small volume vials such as Matrix™, BIOTUBE™, and CryzoTraq™, which are stored in special 96-place racks. These tubes are compatible with robotic liquid handling systems, standard multichannel pipettors, and auto sampling devices that conform to standard 96-well microplate spacing and footprint.
- Resistant to extreme cryogenic conditions – as low as -269°C
- Require zero cure time, can be immersed in liquid nitrogen immediately following application
- Adhere to wet and moist surfaces
- Labels are resistant to spraying and swabbing with alcohol and surface sanitizing wipes
- Permanent adhesion, especially on curved surfaces (vials, microtubes, etc.)
- Resistant to gamma irradiation (tested to up to 50kGy)