Printable Tags for PCR Tubes, Strips, and Plates
PCR-TagTrax™ offers an innovative and helpful approach to identifying, tracking and storing 0.2 ml high-profile PCR tubes, high-profile 8-tube PCR strips, as well as 96-well high-profile PCR plates (non-skirted). Able to withstand a wide range of temperatures, from -196ºC to +150ºC, makes them safe for use in thermocyclers, and long-term storage in lab freezers. Thermal-transfer printable (using our smudge-proof RR class of resin ribbons) they provide a means to identify PCR tubes and strips with alphanumeric text, as well as 1D and/or 2D barcodes. For use in biomedical research labs, genetic analysis facilities (genotyping, sequencing, cloning), genealogy and family records service companies, microbial sequencing service companies, as well as forensic laboratories.
Tag, Amplify, Track and Store!
- Versatile design allows tubes, strips, and plates to be tagged in a variety of configurations and styles.
- Identify PCR samples with more information than cap dots and tube side rectangular labels combined.
- Quick, bird’s eye view of all printed information upon opening the thermocycler lid.
- Able to withstand a wide range of temperatures, from -196ºC to +150ºC.
- Thermal-transfer printable, allows them to be printed with barcodes for easy tracking.
- Available in a variety of individual colors or multicolor for easy and convenient color coding.
- Perforation line serves the tag to serve as a stand for storage in laboratory refrigerators and freezers.
- PCR-TagTrax™ is also available in 3-hole and 8-hole configurations.