The Power of Automation
- Automated labeling provides valuable walk-away time
- Labeling consistency
- Reduces human error
- Reduces repetitive injuries from hand labeling tubes
- Small benchtop automation saves space in the lab
- Improves accuracy
- Increases productivity and efficiency in the lab
- Increases cost savings
Scinomix – Automated Tube and Plate Labeling Systems
- Automated labelers make the labeling process fully automated, reducing the time and effort required to identify tubes and plates.
- Full and semi-automated systems that can label tubes ranging from
0.5 mL to 50 mL in size, microplates, as well as Matrix and Micronic 2D vials.
- These systems can be configured to sort racked tubes, receive bulk tubes, uncap or recap tubes, fill tubes, and scan barcodes.
LabTAG – Cryogenic Labels for Automation
- LabTAG’s automation labels are designed for use with all Scinomix thermal-transfer automated print-and-apply barcode systems for tubes and cryo vials.
- Cryogenic automation labels are waterproof and withstand long-term storage in liquid nitrogen (-196°C/-320.8°F).
- Labels can be customized to withstand the most rigorous laboratory environments, including autoclave sterilization and exposure to harsh solvents.
Scinomix Automation Solutions
Fully-automated Tube Handling
The Sci-Print VX2 and Sci-Print VXL share similar functionality, with the only difference being the amount of tubes each can hold. The Sci-Print VX2 has a work deck of 6 racks and can hold up to 600 tubes, while the Sci‐Print VXL has a 12‐position work deck of 12 racks and can hold up to 1,200 tubes.
- Throughput of 425 tubes/hour
- Sci-Print VX2: 6-position work deck (accommodates up to 600 tubes)
- Sci-Print VXL: 12-position work deck (accommodates up to 1200 tubes)
- Thermal-transfer printer
- Ability to handle honeycomb plates
- Labels tubes and vials ranging from 0.5 mL to 50 mL
- Uncapping and recapping of screw top lids (if filling option is required)
Semi-Automated Labeling Device
The Sci-Print SOLO is used for manual labeling of tubes ranging from 0.5 mL to 50 mL. It is commonly integrated into larger automated systems
Scinomix offers add-on components that can be used with the VX Series to offer robust solutions tailored to your labs specific needs.
Add-On: Bulk Tube Feeder
The Scinomix VXQ is a bulk tube handler that eliminates hand loading of tubes into racks, effectively saving you time in the lab. Its flexible design allows the user to easily change tube types with the touch of a button.
- Handles 200 to 300 bulk tubes per hour.
- Handles multiple tube types with the same system
- Works with a variety of vials ranging from 0.5 mL to 15 mL
- Touch-screen control
- Easily create, store, and change multiple tube definitions
- Retrofits to existing machines in the field
Add-On: Automated Capping and Decapping Device
The Scinomix RapidCap is an automated capping and decapping device that eliminates the time consuming and tedious task of capping and decapping tubes in the lab, providing significant time savings.
- Caps and de‐caps 0.5 mL or 2 mL Cryovials
- Capping rate: approximately 6.5 seconds per tube
- De‐capping rate: approximately 4.0 seconds per tube
- Easy set‐up, self‐contained, plug-and-play system, (no external computer required)
- All electric (no air required)
Reviews from customers who used our Labeling Automation System
Get in Touch
Tell us a little bit about yourself and one of our experts will be in touch with you shortly.