Wrap-Around Cryo-LazrTAG™- Cryogenic & Autoclave Resistant Self-Laminating Laser Labels
Size: 1.125″ x 1″ + 1.5″ Wrap / 28.6mm x 25.4mm + 38.1mm Wrap
Available colors: White + transparent
Sheet format: 8.5″ x 11″ (215.9mm x 279.4mm)
Temperature range: From -196°C to +150°C
Cryogenic wrap-around laser labels for long-term cryo-storage in liquid nitrogen and deep freeze harsh environments. Temperature range from -196°C to +150°C. Resistant to the autoclave, boiling water as well as spraying with ethanol, IPA, acetone, and other chemicals and detergents. Cryo labels accept desktop laser printing and permanent marker. Water-resistant; Wear and tear-proof; Do not jam printers; Resistant to UV and Gamma irradiation.
- Withstand long-term storage in extremely low temperatures (-196°C)
- The transparent laminating tail provides extra protection against scratching and spraying with chemicals and detergents
- Printable with all major desktop laser printers
- Withstand extremely elevated temperatures (+150°C), able to resist steam autoclaves and boiling water
- Resistant to gamma irradiation (tested to up to 50kGy)
FDA Compliance: FDA 21 CFR 175.105 for indirect food contact.