CalTAG™ – Self-Laminating Calibration Labels
Size: 0.75″ x 1.5″ / 19mm x 38mm
Temperature range: -80°C to +93°C (-112°F to +200°F)
Self-laminating, writable, calibration labels designed for equipment that is calibrated or inspected regularly. The labels can be inscribed using permanent ink markers. The clear laminate is applied over the label protecting the written information. CalTAG™ labels can withstand a wide range of temperatures (-80°C to +93°C /-112°F to +200°F), abrasion and exposure to harsh chemicals, such as ethanol, acetone, isopropanol, thinners, detergents and surface sanitizing wipes.
The self-laminating calibration labels are ideal for labeling regularly inspected medical equipment, equipment that has undergone preventative maintenance, that require calibration prior to use, or that are out of order and must not be used. Reagent calibration labels are also available for time-sensitive solutions prepared in the lab. Calibration labels customization is also available to include a company’s logos and information.
- Can withstand extreme temperatures, including cryogenic and high heat conditions
- Resist abrasion and exposure to harsh chemicals, and alcohols
- Ideal for use with equipment that will undergo preventative maintenance, calibration or re-certification
- Once laminated the information is protected and cannot be altered
- Resistant to gamma irradiation (tested to up to 50kGy)