PikaTAG™ – Label Applicator for 0.25″ AND 0.354″Dots
GA International is proud to present an innovative new tool for the application of small labels. Our new PikaTAG™ tool allows you to quickly pick-up small labels from their liner and easily apply them on vial caps or any other surface to be labeled. With a unique ergonomic design, PikaTAG™ is easy to handle and use, simply remove the protective cap and start the application. The slight bend at the end of the rod-shaped tool allows for the precise application of pressure at both stages of the labeling process. PikaTAG™ will not only save you a great amount of precious time and effort but also improve the accuracy of your label placement.
PikaTAG™ is sold in packs of 6, with each individual PikaTAG™ allowing for the application of upwards of 200 labels (100 per side) when the protective cap is replaced after each use. These applicators are ideal for small dot labels of 0.25” and 0.354” in diameter, perfect for labeling the top of 0.2ml, 0.5ml, 1.5ml, and 2ml microtubes and vials as well as PCR tubes and tube strips.
Keep and reuse your PikaTAG™! To significantly reduce waste, each PikaTAG™ applicator is provided with a replaceable tip. Get your applicator tip refills here!
- Touchless, glove-friendly labeling prevents cross contamination and fiddling with labels
- Effortlessly pick up small dot labels of 0.25” (6.4mm) and 0.354” (9.0mm) in diameter
- Quickly and accurately apply labels on tops of 0.2ml, 0.5ml, 1.5ml and 2ml microtubes and cryovials as well as PCR tubes and strips
- No more accidental misplacements on tube and vial caps
- Ergonomically shaped handle and ensures precise application of pressure at both stages of the labeling process
- Highly efficient and cost-effective solution designed to increase laboratory productivity
Recommended for use with:
- FJT: Deep-Freeze Thermal Transfer Labels (0.25” and 0.354” dots)
- Cryogenic Color Dots: LT-9, LT-9A, LT-9X8A, LTR-9 and LTR-9X8A
*Not recommended for use with: JTTA (Cryogenic Thermal Transfer Labels), Cryogenic direct thermal (DFP-61) and Cryogenic Color Dots JTA, JTRA, WRPLT-7, LT-11, LTR-11, LT-13, and JT-13.