6 × 9 × 0.25 in
152.4 x 228.6 x 6.4 mm
PikaTAG® – Label Applicator for 0.25″ & 0.354″ Dots (Patent Pending)
- PIK-2WH Applicator
- PikPad™ Application Pad, PIKPAD-1
Quantity/pk: 1 or 3 of each (Applicator and Application pad)
Color: Label applicator – White; Application Pad – Purple
GA International is proud to present an innovative new tool for the application of small labels. Our new PikaTAG® tool allows you to quickly pick-up small labels from their liner and easily apply them on vial caps or any other surface to be labeled. With a unique ergonomic design, PikaTAG® is easy to handle and use, simply remove the protective cap and start the application. The slight bend at the end of the rod-shaped tool allows for the precise application of pressure at both stages of the labeling process. PikaTAG® will not only save you a great amount of precious time and effort but also improve the accuracy of your label placement.
Each PikaTAG® allows the application of upwards of 200 labels (100 per side) when the protective cap is replaced after each use. These applicators are ideal for small dot labels of 0.25” and 0.354” in diameter, perfect for labeling the top of 0.2ml, 0.5ml, 1.5ml, and 2ml microtubes and vials, PCR tubes and tube strips, as well as cryogenic vials with indented caps.
Keep and reuse your PikaTAG®! To significantly reduce waste, each PikaTAG® applicator is provided with a replaceable tip and a durable application pad. Simply place the application pad underneath the labels’ liner.
- Touchless, glove-friendly labeling prevents cross contamination and fiddling with labels
- Effortlessly pick up small dot labels of 0.25” (6.4mm) and 0.354” (9.0mm) in diameter
- Specially designed to securely label indented cryogenic vial caps with hand-written or printed information
- Quickly and accurately apply labels on tops of 0.2ml, 0.5ml, 1.5ml and 2ml microtubes and cryovials as well as PCR tubes and strips
- No more accidental misplacements on tube and vial caps
- Ergonomically shaped handle and ensures precise application of pressure at both stages of the labeling process
- Highly efficient and cost-effective solution designed to increase laboratory productivity
Frequently asked questions
Yes, PikaTAG® has replaceable tips. We offer refill tip sheets, that make replacing the tips quick and easy.
Each tip can be used to apply, on average, about 100 dot labels, after which is should be replaced, using one of our convenient refill sheets.
Yes, we offer PikaTAG bundles that include refill sheets as well as labels for indented caps.
No, PikaTAG is intended for use with small labels, specifically selected 0.25” to 0.375” small dot labels, as well as 0.236″ x 0.2636″ to 0.31″ x 0.5″ small square labels. Consult the full list of PikaTAG-Compatible Labels for more information.
Yes, PikaTAG is compatible with indented vial caps, and we also offer labels designed for that purpose.
Yes, PikaTAG can be used to identify 0.2 ml, 0.5 ml, 1.5 ml, and 2 ml microtubes and vials, in addition to PCR tubes and PCR tube strips.
Cryogenic Multi-Color Dots – 0.35″ / 9mm#LTR-9X8A$115.90 usd Buy
Permanent Deep-Freeze Labels for Thermal-Transfer Printers – 0.354″ Circle#FJT-61NPNOT$108.60 usd View Product
PikaTAG® – Applicator Tip Refills (Patent Pending)#PIKTIP-2$34.90 usd View Product
Permanent Deep-Freeze Labels for Thermal-Transfer Printers – 0.25″ Circles#FJT-288NPNOT$108.60 usd View Product
Cryogenic Color Dots – 0.354″ / 9mm#LT-9A (15 Assorted Colors)$35.40 usd Buy
I Love Science Purple Tote Bag#TOTE-1$8.00 usd Buy