Deep-Freeze Labels for Thermal Transfer Printers
Size: 0.5″ x 1.25″ / 12.7mm x 31.8mm
Label across: 2
Colors: White, Pink, Blue
Core: 1″ or 3″ available
Adhesive: High performance permanent
Dry Ice: -79°C
Freezers: -20°C, -40°C, -80°C
Deep-freeze, permanent barcode labels for small diameter vials, microtubes, falcon tubes, cell culture plates, microplates as well as polypropylene and cardboard freezer boxes. The freezer-grade labels are waterproof and tearproof, can adhere to moist and wet surfaces and will permanently adhere to containers in (-20°C, -40°C, -80°C) freezers and dry ice without the need of extra lamination. Available in multiple configurations and colors, they are made of a durable thermoplastic film and will resist spraying with alcohols, bleach, detergents, surface cleaning wipes and other chemicals.
- Ideal for long-term storage in deep-freeze conditions (-80°C).
- No curing time; can be stored in freezers immediately after application.
- No additional lamination necessary.
- Labels and printout resist spraying with alcohols and other chemicals.
- Printable with all major thermal transfer printer brands.
- FDA Compliance: FDA 21 CFR 175.105 for indirect food contact
- RoHS compliant
Smudge and Alcohol Proof Resin Ribbons: RR-CLASS