Cryo JetTAG™ Inkjet Cryogenic Labels
Temperature range from -196°C to +110°C
Resistant to alcohol, xylene, toluene, acetone, formalin, bleach, DMSO and other detergents, solvents and chemicals.
These chemical-resistant cryogenic inkjet labels are ideal for laboratory use and cryogenic storage applications such as identification of cryotubes, cryovials, freezer-boxes, cryoboxes, cell culture plates, plastic bags, microscope slides, and other containers.
They comprise a combination of features that make them unique:
- Extra-permanent adhesive for cryogenic storage of samples inside liquid nitrogen tanks (liquid phase and vapor phase liquid nitrogen) and freezers
- The adhesive is waterproof and weatherproof, chemical and alcohol-resistant (microtube immersion up to 4 min.), freeze-thaw and dry-ice proof.
- Special ink reception capabilities make them chemical-resistant
- Waterproof, they withstand multiple freeze-thaw cycles and are ideal for dry-ice transportation.
- Conformable to small diameter vials and tubes and stay firmly attached throughout long-term preservation (for decades) in cryogenic harsh environments.
- Write on with permanent and felt-tip markers, pens (ballpoint, gel ink, gel, liquid gel-ink, felt-tip, rollerball, plastic point) and pencils, without smudging.
They are available in both sheet and roll formats. Sheet format (8.5” x 11”) is printable with all major brands of color inkjet printers (HP, Brother, Canon, Epson, Lexmark, etc.). Roll format can be printed with roll format color inkjet printer, as well as thermal-transfer barcode printers using resin ribbons from GA International Inc. Inkjet capabilities allow printing of color logos, graphics, text, numbers, barcodes, serial numbers, serial barcodes and other types of information.
The labels are resistant to standard ethylene oxide gas sterilization, consisting of a 60-minute exposure to 759mg/L of ethylene oxide gas, at 55oC, and 40-80% relative humidity, followed by a two-hour aeration cycle.
Perfect for laboratories, biotech companies, cell and tissue banks, biobanks, biorepositories, clinical trial companies which are involved in biopreservation, cryostorage, cryopreservation, bioconservation and sample storage in extra-low temperature and freezer environments.
Ideal for biological product manufacturers who provide products which are necessary to label with color printed logos, data and signage for subsequent storage inside freezers, liquid nitrogen tanks and for dry ice shipments.
The labels can be used for the identification of restriction enzymes, proteins, amino acids, oligonucleotides, oligos, diagnostic kits, recombinant DNA kits, biochemical ingredients, tissue preservation containers, organ preservation containers, cell lines, viruses, and other biological agents and chemical compounds.
Ideal for the use in biohazard level laboratories (BSL-1, BSL-2, BSL-3, and BSL-4) where the containers need to be disinfected by spraying alcohol, bleach, and other disinfectants without compromising the information printed on the label.
Ideal for the use in clinical studies where the storage of samples in freezers and dry ice shipments are required.